Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Batting Cage bucks dead; Chanhassen MN

Wicked find for sure, great bucks, non typ is awesome!!!

I have stuff scattered all over my yard, hockey nets, rolls of sheep fencing for use in the garden in the summer, the list goes on and on and on, it happens when you live in the country, you accumulate "stuff".I also have deer in my yard every night, any given day I suppose I could walk outside and find a deer that died a tragic death, I'd feel bad but wouldn't want to be called negligent for "living".

The batting cage was in the middle of a suburban neighborhood 15 minutes from downtown Mpls. City ordinace does not allow for hunting and not a place where you expect bucks like these to be hanging out. For all those concerned it may be a good idea to take down your back yard swing sets, clothes lines and and garden fencing. Otherwise, this is nothing more then nature taking it's course and a couple of good guys with a lucky find.

Thats too bad nice bucks to be taken that way however I agree with scooter he could roll the nets up when not using them. This could save money on buying new nets, and also keep things like this from happening.

Batting Cages at the putt putt golf course in Fort Madison have the netting hanging year round. Lots of deer right around there. Anyone want to tell them to roll up their nets every night because a deer could get tangled up in one? :thrwrck:

Lotta good reasons to take the cage down during the winter that have nothing to do with deer getting tangled up in them.

Two great bucks to be sure.

NWBuck

Top Bottom