Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

BBD- Jason arrows a biggen'

buck1979

Jason passed this deer in September as it was too low light, and came by too quick to really judge him. I think it's been killin' him ever since. There's no history on this guy, we found him in August in a new area and set up for him in an alfalfa field. We got only one trail cam pic of him there, the day after Jason had to let him walk. We had to re-organize on him (I HATE COWS) and choke up into the channel that we believed he was moving through. One more poor trail cam pic of him last week was it.

Tonight we were able to line back up on him, and as the buck strutted down the channel, one look at Jason in the blind told me I had better get the camera rolling cause he was gonna run a Muzzy through him. Perfect shot, 35 yard recovery, congrats Jason!!! Your on a smokin' roll with the big whities!!

he had the same hanging velvet over 30 days ago, weird?

He's a fantastic whitetail with a big frame, great mass (the pics don't do the mass much justice), long beams, bladed brows, just a classy mature whitetail.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

SDC10667_copy.jpg

SDC10688_copy.jpg

SDC10682_copy.jpg

SDC10716_copy.jpg

Look at the neck on this sucker!

SDC10724_copy.jpg

Congrats again man! I was/am pumped to have be able to share that exciting time in the blind with ya!

Dang Deano, I need to be livin closer to you!

Congrats to Jason, and its about time for you to smoke a big one!

I'd say only the head on pics don't do him justice b/c one look from the side and it's obvious how good he is indeed. Love the mass.

Top Bottom