Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bbd!!

Nice buck! May I ask why you blacked out your face? Not a big deal, I just don't think I've ever seen someone blot out their own face before.

Nice buck! May I ask why you blacked out your face? Not a big deal, I just don't think I've ever seen someone blot out their own face before.

Thanks Lyon. Oh, just not comfortable over net.

Lyon, may I ask how you viewed it? Thread, profile pic, albums...what?

I went to a different computer(not my own) and they didn't show up in the thread.

So, I wonder how Doneright, johnny, muddy, and you were able to view them.

picture.php

Here's another angle of my buck.

Thanks Lyon. Oh, just not comfortable over net.

Lyon, may I ask how you viewed it? Thread, profile pic, albums...what?

I went to a different computer(not my own) and they didn't show up in the thread.

So, I wonder how Doneright, johnny, muddy, and you were able to view them.
Lone Ranger!!! Bud if your that paranoid! I'd sell the computer!!:way:

Congrats to you on your buck!

Regardless of score, hes a trophy none the less! its great to harvest an old buck as you have! they are few and far. And i think your right on track with the score. Id guess he will gross right around 150 (give or take a little), but have your taxi put a tape to him quick to get a gross "ball park" figure for when people ask how big. then worry about gettin him officially scored later if u wish, but always remember... Nets are for fishermen:D Good job!:way:

Congrats to you on your buck!

Regardless of score, hes a trophy none the less! its great to harvest an old buck as you have! they are few and far. And i think your right on track with the score. Id guess he will gross right around 150 (give or take a little), but have your taxi put a tape to him quick to get a gross "ball park" figure for when people ask how big. then worry about gettin him officially scored later if u wish, but always remember... Nets are for fishermen:D Good job!:way:

Thanks. Actually, the taxi thought he was around 4 years old. He threw away the jaw before I asked him where's the teeth. He thinks the white has more to due with "GENETICS" of the deer, then does age. I'm hoping he'll net around 155 and Gross around 160, but maybe that is alittle bit wishful thinking. I'll have it scored before I have the taxi repair his tines. He had 3 tines busted from a fight ( A drop, brow, and G4 tine). Man, I'd love to see who he was fighting with.

Last edited:
Well, I had my deer unofficially scored by the taxi today. He scored 166 3/8 and actually has 16 points. I honestly wasn't expecting that score. Though, we have to score him has a non-typical. If I'd have him entered as a Main frame 10 typical, he'd have a lot of deductions due to all the broken tines.

Top Bottom