Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

BCO Deer Season 07-08

BrewCrew

-I had a great deer season this year and got to share it with a lot of my buddies who were also very successful!

The Crew at The Iowa Deer Classic last year.
brewcrew.jpg

-Here's a few photos of some very well deserved bucks! Way to go guys!

We started the season off by gettin some doe kills on video and realized that time was gettin short so we split up to fill our buck tags. It took awhile to get into some deer but we got it started off right on Nov 1 with this bow kill of Josh's.
Josh_Nov_1_Buck.jpg

Then I connected with this guy on Nov 10
nov10buck.jpg

Collin followed it up with this beautiful 10 point
collin08bow.jpg

My Dad shot this nice 10 point out of the same tree I killed mine in, right before shotgun season started
Dad_Nov_28_Buck.jpg

Then while we were doing our share and shooting some does during shotgun season my cousin Nick filled his buck tag with this browtine bruiser
nicks07buck.jpg

Jared was having some hard times during shotgun season so Collin and Mike set him up on a deer drive and 15 minutes in he had this big boy on the ground
AAJared_7.jpg

-Then when we all had a chance for a little Xmas Break deer hunting action. We put in a lot of hours and stumbled into some luck...

Two man deer drives dont usually work too well but Collin knew his deer and this guy came out just like he said he would
tim08muzzy.jpg

Mike had some bad luck this year with the whole incident of him shooting himself in the calf with a 9mm, but dont let that fool you he's still a lucky SOB, sometimes. This deer was stolen out of the back of his truck the day he took it out of my garage though.. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif
timandmike08.jpg

Crazy huh? And I don't mean the hair....
delanybuck.jpg

Derek put the hammer down on this big guy that he'd been watchin
DSC00594.jpg

Sorry I didn't get this up sooner Scotty, nice niner.

scottsdeer.jpg

-Duysen, buddy, you didn't even shoot A DEER this year so you're on deer huntin probabtion as far as that goes. And sorry to Uphoff and Reeves I didn't take any pics but they each shot a nice buck this year. Matt got a 7 point during shotgun season and Austin had a tough bowseason and a long drawn out muzzle loader season but ended up connecting on a 3 1/2 yr old 6 point. My cousin Michael, 12 yrs old, also shot a seven pointer with Reeves during youth season, his first buck ever. Way to go guys!
It was a great year to say the least.. Thanks to all that have shared their stories and their pics of all their hard work and thanks to the Crew for stickin in there! Good luck this Spring to all the Turkey, Shed, and Mushroom hunters its just around the corner!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congrats on a great season!!</div></div>

Top Bottom