Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bear Hunt

bricehibbing

Alright guys I have been toying with the idea of going on a bear hunt. Here is what i have. . I dont know where to look for outfiters or where to hunt. If anyone has been on a bear hunt any tips would be greatly appriciated thanks.

I think Hardwood11 would be a great resource for you. As I recall he has done seminars on bear hunts. Either that or I have my Minnesota guys mixed up.

This is on my bucket list too. If I could just talk my wife outta our tax return.....

ive been on one in oba onterio canada it cost 1495.00 and then ur lic..i sgot a 550 lb black with my bow...the guys name i went through is mark pitcher out of lakeview michigan...i dont have his number...u hang ur treestand and has all the baits already put out...

Gary Simon outfitting in Tobin Lake, Sask. 10 hunters in camp last fall, 10 bears killed. Smallest was 200 lb, largest was 450. The three in our group went 275-300lbs! Great walleye fishing as well on our trip.

I think Hardwood11 would be a great resource for you. As I recall he has done seminars on bear hunts. Either that or I have my Minnesota guys mixed up.

This is on my bucket list too. If I could just talk my wife outta our tax return.....

I'm not a bear hunter...although I'd love to take it up.... but I do have bear on my farm in NW MN. I can hook you up with JP he is a guide in NW MN and tags are over the counter and there are plenty of bear

Let me know, he has a motel and bear guide service, with attached off sale liquor
(What a combo)

Great guy, reasonable price

Last edited:
ive been on one in oba onterio canada it cost 1495.00 and then ur lic..i sgot a 550 lb black with my bow...the guys name i went through is mark pitcher out of lakeview michigan...i dont have his number...u hang ur treestand and has all the baits already put out...

What town is that near?

Bear Paw Landing

http://www.bearpawlanding.net/home.html

Po Box 608

St. Joseph, MO. 64502
US # 816-232-8885

Canada # 807-938-6452

email- [email protected]

We went last year. They were priced right. Good fishing, hunting and top notch lodging. Carl and Sue are good people and do everything they can to make you stay/hunt one to remember. We were going to go again this fall, but we are expecting in september so looks like I will have to miss a year. message me if you have and questions.

^ used to go to Bear Paw years ago. Sue ran out all her help because she wanted to keep a big bear to herself and not let guests hunt it. Carl is a decent guy but goes along with what sue does and wants. She would also be very short with the baiting and was always riding Carl about using to much.

Top Bottom