Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bear Hunting Seminars at the Classic

Iowa1

For anyone interested, I will be doing bear hunting seminars at the Iowa Deer Classic. Go figure but that is what they wanted. I know that a TON of deer hunters have an interest in a bear hunt because it looks like a lot of fun and it is.

I will be giving some indepth information on when where, when and how to do it. I'll be covering how to choose and outfitter and what kinds of hunts are available. Stuff like that. If you have an interst in going on a bear hunt, be sure to take in this seminar. It should be fun.

See you at the Classic.

Are you going to tell everyone which donut company has the best donut for attracting and holding big bear at a bait site? :grin: :grin:

Sounds like a neat siminar, but I doubt I will be able to attend to many of them this year.

LOL Nanny. No this is more about choosing which kind of a hunt and where, such as a hound hunt or spot & stalk, where are the best places to go for a big bear, or for a 100% success rate baited hunt. I will cover a small part of DIY bear baiting but that is not the main focus.

But now that you mention it I should go after Krispy Kreme or Hostess for a sponsorship!

I can tell you this. The local donut house where I hunted must have some great donuts, because the 1st year I went, hunt was over in 3 hours, and I was picky on what I shot.

Second year, hunted a little harder, passed a bunch of smaller bears then weather turned to crap. Ended up killing a decent bear, not anything big.

As far a krispy cream, those bears may find out how tough I am if there is a pile of those tasty suckers out in the middle of the woods.

Top Bottom