Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bear lights out package bow...

southfork

I've been thinking of getting back into bowhunting. Just curious if anyone is shooting this bow, or had any experience with it?

Thanks in advance for any input, I sure appreciate it.

Corey

Oh man this a great setup. It would be a perfect bow to get if your just getting back into bowhunting. You dont need a bow press to change your drawlength, which is great. It has like a 8 1/4 inch brace height which makes it very forgiving. And on top of it all its very light weight. It also comes with sights, whisker biscuit and a quiver just a great deal all around. At bass pro they have been selling them like crazy.

Southfork,

I purchased one of these for my son last year and after shooting his, I bought another one for myself. Very nice set up!

My brother has one and it has been an excellent bow for him! Good luck and congrats on the new obsession you are about to pick up!

i really enjoy mine, especially for the price....although i had to replace the string just after purchasing it....the factory strings arent prestretched so it throws the bow off....i would definitely get a custom string put on....im also gonna have the serving replaced this year....i dont know why it is eating it up, must be something with the hand....overall, i think the bow shoots great and i am happy with it...its killed 2 deer for me so far this year

if you haven't pick one up yet, do some searching
with the 2010 bear line up, they are going pretty cheap
i've seen truth 2's on e-bay for $375

Top Bottom