Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Beautiful thank you note

KansasHeadHunter

A local school had sponsored a luncheon for the elderly.

An old lady received a new radio at the lunch
as a door prize and was writing to say thank you.

This story is a credit to all humankind.
Forward it to anyone who might need a lift today.

Dear Safety Harbor Middle School:

God bless you for the beautiful radio I won at your recent senior citizens luncheon. I am 84 years old and l live at the Safety Harbor Assisted Home for the Aged. All of my family has passed away. I am all alone and I want to thank you for your kindness to an old forgotten lady. My roommate is 95 and has always had her own radio, but before I received one, she would never let me listen to hers, even when she was napping. The other day her radio fell off the night stand and broke into a lot of pieces. It was awful and she was in tears.

She asked if she could listen to mine, and I told her to kiss my ass.

Thank you for that opportunity.

Sincerely,

Edna

solid /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif gotta love those sweet old ladies...haha

waytogo1.gif

A man and his nagging wife of 60 years took an anniversary trip to Jerusalem. The day before they were about to fly back to the U.S.A. the man's wife passed away. A man from a funeral home approached the old man about the situation and said, "Well it will take $5,000 to ship your wife home and have her buried back in the U.S. or for $150 you can have here buried here, in the holy land."

The old man thought it over for a moment and said, "Well we better just go ahead and send her back to the U.S."

"Why do you say this might I ask, your wife could have a wonderful burial in the holy land for much, much cheaper. So why spend all the money to have her body sent back?" asked the funeral director.

"Well" replied the old man, "A long, long time ago, a man died here, he was put in his final resting place and three days later he arose from the dead, I just can't take that chance."

Top Bottom