Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Been Awhile- Trail Cam Update

sureshot

The Hunt Never Ends....
It's been a super busy summer for me thus far, so I apologize for not posting as frequently as I typically do.

Figured I'd give you all a taste of what's been showing up on my trail cameras thus far.....not going to get into any detail on the different bucks, but figured you'd at least like to look at some pictures!

AJ

Canuck

Prodigy

Top Hat

Lop Side

The Original

Strong Side

Limited Space

Moses

Captain

Pretty Boy

Bud Select

Tear Drop

Bender

Round 2

As you know, it's the time of year where some of these bucks will disperse, some will stay, and some new ones will show up. My fingers are crossed that a few of my giants from last year will make an appearance here soon. Rookie is still MIA, which he was last year until October...so I'm not too worried about him. I know he's alive because I saw him multiple times during turkey season.

A buck that I call 'Titanic' should be over 200 inches this year, and he only frequents the farm I hunt during the rut...so, hopefully he'll come back.

Hope your summer has treated you well, and I wish you the best this fall.

-Chris

Was prodigy a deer you had last year as well? I think I remember him. Aj looks like a he put a lot more inches from last post.

Was prodigy a deer you had last year as well? I think I remember him. Aj looks like a he put a lot more inches from last post.

Yes sir, Prodigy is 4.5 this year. Last year he was on the cameras all of the time, however, this year he decided to 'buddy up' with AJ and has been avoiding my cameras all summer.

A few weeks ago I filmed both AJ and Prodigy feeding in a bean field no more than 200yds from where one of my cameras are. They just don't want to walk by them. AJ is the most 'camera shy' buck I've ever hunted, and I have a feeling he's teaching Prodigy to follow in his footsteps :thrwrck:

Great pics, I enjoy your threads and the time that you take to post them up (I know how long it can take sometimes)!

Kind of what I was expecting when I opened the thread, an entire group of mega bucks. Looking forward to seeing which ones you kill.

Without giving out too much detail

Are these bucks on several farms ... Or one bigger farm

Really nice bucks!!

Goodness Gracious! I have 3 different deer around that will push 140 or so and I think I'm doing good. Looking forward to seeing what your season holds!

Top Bottom