Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Before/After

wow, that thing is very nice. Congratulations!!!! Maybe you will get lucky and smack that target buck in shotgun or muzz season.

"Maybe i will have to get an antlerless tag just so i can get back out there during the rut"

wstupid.gif

And you are gonna shoot a doe with that.....RIGHT !

Sweet Old Buck!

Definately wouldn't pass him.

Just think if you don't get another chance at your target buck he will be a super buck next year.

Great job!
waytogo.gif

[ QUOTE ]
"Maybe i will have to get an antlerless tag just so i can get back out there during the rut"

wstupid.gif

And you are gonna shoot a doe with that.....RIGHT !

[/ QUOTE ]
kickass.gif
welcome to the site.

I think your updated picture is much more likely to be the buck you harvested,

Any pics of what was your target buck.

After you edited there iowabucks I'm not sure that it's not all the same deer. Not just one or the other.

You should get him aged officially.

Now just by looking at the teeth you won't be able to tell.
You should send the two front incisors in to find out his age and then you will know how old and if it's the same deer.

Great job again!

[ QUOTE ]

You should get him aged officially.

Now just by looking at the teeth you won't be able to tell.
You should send the two front incisors in to find out his age and then you will know how old and if it's the same deer.

Great job again!

[/ QUOTE ]

Where do you send them it to?

Here is the one i am still after. He still has some growing to do after this was taken.
CopyofDSC04143760x570.jpg

Looks like some great genetics on your farm, the avator pic and the new one look pretty similar though so its tough to tell.. You never know.. Having a shed would be the best way to tell in my books! Good luck!

Top Bottom