Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bentler Guilty

I sure am glad the judge made the right decision.
applause.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I sure am glad the judge made the right decision.
applause.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

He made the right decision, but there's nothing they can do to him to make him pay for what he did. The devil will get to deal with him someday.

[ QUOTE ]
The devil will get to deal with him someday.

[/ QUOTE ]

The devil is going to seem like the Pope when the fellas find out there is a child murder in the penn. Makes me sick. Soap dropper.

after watching both video clips, his choice of weapon used to kill his family, I have no regrets stating this kid should burn in hell for eternity.

[ QUOTE ]
I have no regrets stating this kid should burn in hell for eternity.

[/ QUOTE ]

He looks like the perfect candidate to me.

I will never understand the thought process or the mental pathology that can lead to acts such as his.

The 'Bonker

[ QUOTE ]
I will never understand the thought process or the mental pathology that can lead to acts such as his.

The 'Bonker

[/ QUOTE ]

It's just sick isn't it. As said before, prayers to the family. At least there is closure.

[ QUOTE ]
after watching both video clips, his choice of weapon used to kill his family, I have no regrets stating this kid should burn in hell for eternity.

[/ QUOTE ]

waytogo.gif
waytogo.gif

I still get sick to my stomach thinking of the horror of being shot point blank by your...brother/son
frown.gif

Top Bottom