Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Beretta PX4 Storm Full Size Pistol

Spades8

Any reviews on this pistol? In the market just waiting on my concealed permit... I have read a lot of good reviews but that price range comes with a lot of quality pistols. 9mm and .40 is what i am looking for. Recreational use and home protection. Love to hear non-retail store reviews.

There's nothing specifically wrong with the PX4, I'm just a Glock fanboy personally. I'd take a G17 or 19 over any Beretta 9mm personally. But, if you enjoy the Beretta, go for it!

I have the PX4 in .40 cal. I have probably put 500-600 rounds through it. I personally love the gun. It has never jammed on me. It is a nice looking firearm, and first and foremost, it fits my hand perfectly. It does come with adjustable grips to help with this. It seems to not have as much recoil as other handguns I have shot either. That may be do to the rotary/rotating barrel Beretta uses. The trigger pull is to my liking, and the magazine release is crisp and immediate.

I am comfortable shooting it, and for me, anyway, it is very accurate. It is not the cheapest gun out there, but not the most expensive either. Extras/Add-ons for it are not readily available like you would find for Glocks and others such as extra magazines, various holsters, etc. You can order that stuff online, but likely won't find any on your gun dealers shelf.

You just have to make sure it fits your hand the way you want. I don't care for how the Glocks feel. They are a great gun, but they weren't for me

Appreciate the info, any place around Des Moines you'd recommend outside of Sportsmans and Bass Pro?

I have shot the berretta .40 you are talking about. Its a great gun no doubt. You will be happy with it. Of all the handguns I've used/shot/owned...by far the best one is the Springfield XDM line which you can get in 9, .40, or .45. I've personally witnessed 5 people shoot a .45 XDM in the last 2 weeks and go out and buy one the next day. Very smooth, accurate, and all around great gun. You might check em out.

x2 on the XDM. Just purchased a 40 and looking to get the same thing in a 9mm. Went with the xdm after shooting a buddy's. Shot that gun as good if not better than any pistol I have shot so thats what I went with.

the xd springfields are the sh^*t.got two.better get one today.tommorrow that douche is gonna make em 10 shot guns!price already $649 bought mine for$469 each.with 2 12 round mags

i personally don't like the feel of any pistol with a double stack magazine. this is the reason i'm a fan of my colt 1911 (70 series of course) and smith and wesson M&P.

Went with the PX4 full size. Haven't shot it yet but really happy with the weight and how it fits in my hand. Also will be light enough for the wife and comes with a couple different grips. Looking forward to the range now!

Top Bottom