Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

besides your bow , stand and camo

livtahunt

PMA Member
whats the single most important piece of hunting equipment you have to take into the woods with you ?
mine wood have to be my lucky hunting knife because if i don't have it i don't feel i see as many deer .
893smileystooges-thumb[1].gif

Grunt call I guess...I like the other things like the bowhangers, bow rope, binoculars etc but I seem helpless in the prerut and rut without a grunt tube

Okay you guys, my pack is getting heavier by the minute. Pretty soon I'll be driving right up to my stand like the lazy hunters I loathe!

For me, the one thing I can't do without are the handwarmers. My hands get cold really quick and nothing makes me think of heading home faster than being cold. I went and got ten dollars worth of them today. I stuff them inside gloves or a muff. Never used to get cold, don't know what happened.

I picked up an el cheapo hearing amplifier at wally world last year. I lost some hearing after my car accident and love this thing. Just have to get use to pin pointing the sound and more patience. I can hear them coming forever far away now. Chewing tobacco and my ghost spray.

I was fixin to say my 8x42 Leica's, but after seeing TimberPig's reply I'll have to be honest and go with my Copenhagen. Right up there with oxygen on my "have-to-have list"
smirk.gif

Top Bottom