Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Best 3D Target Bucks

Cyclone27

PMA Member
I am looking to buy a 3D buck target to practice with. Obviously Glen Del is the first name that comes to mind but I have heard that you pay a lot for the name. What are your guys opinions on quality targets around or below $100?

I HAD a glen del. Worse target ever. If you only want to spend $100 you wont get a good 3d target. Probably should buy a bag target. For $120 you can get a Rinehart 18-1. They are really nice, but not really a 3d target

Hmm, I may settle for another bag target then. Buddy of mine bought a Glen Del last year. I love the 3D because it helps me visualize real scenarios much better, but I didn't like his target and its falling apart already. I just don't have $200+ to spend on a top quality target though.

I've got a Rhinehart Rhino-Block and 2 sides are 3D simulations. The other 4 sides are dot targets the middle is a replaceable broadhead target. I love that target. I think I spent $150 for it 3 years ago through Cabelas. Its not the larger one of the two Rhinoblocks and I just saw it on Gander Mountain's website for $130.

The 18-1s are great, but this one offers you sort of a 3D scenario.

I've got a Rhinehart Rhino-Block and 2 sides are 3D simulations. The other 4 sides are dot targets the middle is a replaceable broadhead target. I love that target. I think I spent $150 for it 3 years ago through Cabelas. Its not the larger one of the two Rhinoblocks and I just saw it on Gander Mountain's website for $130.

The 18-1s are great, but this one offers you sort of a 3D scenario.
Could not agree more. Rinehart is hard to beat.

I should also add that, after keeping my Rhinoblock in the garage the first winter I owned it, I got lazy and it has sat outside for the past 2-3 winters being covered in 3 of snow at times and still looks great with no sign of weather damage.

The puppy chewing the rope carry handle off a couple of months ago is a different story. Apparently the rope handles are NOT high-drive/needs-a-job-in-a-bad-way German shepherd puppy proof!

Top Bottom