Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Best Archery Sight...

birddown101

I currently have my bow set up with an adjustable Impact 1 pin sight. It is great for league and 3-D shoots. One thing I really like about the sight is its ability to show the pin in real low light conditions.

I am looking for some suggestions on a fixed 3-5 pin sight. Would like something bright and durable. I know there are many options available, but looking to see which ones have the best reviews after being field tested.

Thanks for Your Input!

Spot Hogg, Hogg it or Hogg it hunter! 5 or 7 pin!

End of thread :way:

Sure if you have $200 just laying around, but who does these days.

For people who don't like spending so much money on a sight might I recommend the Trophy Ridge sights. I currently own three of their sights and all of them are good quality sights that won't make your wallet cry.

I looked at the Spot Hogg sights and decided I couldn't justify the price at that point. I went with the Black Gold Flashpoint 5-pin sight and absolutely love it. I've never used the Spot Hoggs, so I can't compare the two, but I know enough to know I love my Flashpoint and the reviews on it are as good as the Spot Hogg.

Depends on if you like to change equipment every few years, I went the Spott Hogg Hogg It route a few years ago with the fiber optic sight wrap and have never seen another sight that compares to them for durability, customer service, and quality. I will likely never own another sight.

Trophy Ridge makes decent sights as well, I used them for a few years and one day dropped my bow out of the tree. It bent to hell and after that I wasn't so keen on them.

Black Gold is a great sight but the AXCEL ARMORTECH is as bullet proof as anything I have used or seen. The ease of the gang adjustment is so easy should be a crime :)

The SH are solid but the adjustment of the pins drove me batty:(

Solid sights though are BG, SH, and AA

Sword holds upwith spot-hogg for almost half the cash and the pins dont need a wrap.

I have had 2 different Black Gold sights, the Flashpoint, and the flashpoint red zone. They are every bit as good as a spot hogg imo, and their customer service is unmatched. They come with an UNCONDITIONAL lifetime warranty, and I put that to the test 2 years ago. I ran over my Mathews with the truck. Bent the sight up pretty good. Called em up and asked if they would still stand behind their warranty even knowing what happened. I sent it to them and they replaced it for free. I even asked if they could change the bottom 2 pins to .019 instead of .029 and they did that as well. They have earned my loyalty and they build a rock solid sight that has to be ran over with a truck to damage it. LOL!!!

I looked at the Spot Hogg sights and decided I couldn't justify the price at that point. I went with the Black Gold Flashpoint 5-pin sight and absolutely love it. I've never used the Spot Hoggs, so I can't compare the two, but I know enough to know I love my Flashpoint and the reviews on it are as good as the Spot Hogg.

Had a Flashpoint 7 pin on my last bow and it was the best sight I ever used,bright pins and durable.

Sword holds upwith spot-hogg for almost half the cash and the pins dont need a wrap.

Agree 100%. Equal quality, durability and brightness to the Spott Hogg (without a bulky ass wrap) and half the cost. Still a smaller company so they will treat you right in terms of customer service.

Kratz

HHA Sight would be my suggestion. Bows shoot so fast these days that you can pretty much shoot out to 30 yds with one pin.

Love my big Hogg too. Customer service is tough to beat. Great sight...and when I upgrade my bow, the sight stays.

Spot Hogg Hunter Hogg-It with the wrap and five 0.010 pins, will never get another site. It is bomb proof...not just bullet proof... bomb proof!:D

Whatever site you choose I'd really look at the 0.010" pins, those things are awesome!

Top Bottom