Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Best bow deer yet

77crew

Well this my best ever bow deer. Taken sunday the 12th at 525 pm
deer004.jpg

Congrats on the very nice buck... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Were's the smile though??

This is a happy time... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I woulda smiled ,but it still hadn't sunk in yet !Had to leave work early today cause i wasn't getting anything done .Stood around looking at pictures with the guys all morning ,and finnaly told the boss i had to go home .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i wasn't getting anything done .Stood around looking at pictures with the guys all morning ,and finnaly told the boss i had to go home . </div></div>

That is great! Congrats on a great buck and a perfect shot! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

As for how it went down ,i had decided to sit in the stand no one had been in for three years .Well when i get there ,it was so over grown i didnt think i could even get a shot ,except out onto the picked bean field . After an hour on stand i had only seen one doe ,so i hang my bow up on the top step and just relaxed ,thinking it was gonna be a long nite of no activity since it was so warm .Well at 520 i hear what i thought was squirrel coming thru the brush. Boy was i wrong ,i just caught a glimpse of him thru the leaves,so i grabbed my bow and got ready . This stand was hung by a left handed shooter , so it was backwards for me .And since it had been so long since anyone had hunted it the platform is runnig uphill at a 45 degree angle ,well i can't get stable ,so i had too turn around and sit facing the tree to shoot .Anyway by the grace of god this buck walks into the only hole on the field ican shoot . And you see the result of his mistake.

That's a great looking buck. I like the sweep in the main beams, plus the tall tines - very cool rack. Congrats !

Top Bottom