Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Best Bow?

justinredig

Just to get some fun out. In your opinion what's the best bow (make and model) and why? Even if it's not what you shoot
evil.gif
evil.gif
evil.gif

I still think that Hoyt's RazorTEC and CyberTEC were my favorite bows. Short axle to axle, big brace height, and quiet. I was very sad when they quit making them and I still wish I had my RazorTEC back, though the kid that has it sure shoots the hell out of it, so that is good enough for me.

Boy, this is a loaded question for just about all of us.....
i wont say what i think is the best, or why.....

I shoot a Mathews LX and love it! i can shoot 3d and hunt with it, so for me and what i like to do it is perfect.
i would trade it for an XT, but thats the only trade/upgrade id make at this point.

(Play nice fellas)

If you asked me, I would say mine....

If I were to ask you, you would say yours.....

If we were to ask them, they would say theirs....

All in all, any BOW that shooTs wEll for you and makes you Confident, tHat is the best bow out there. For me anyways
grin.gif

Whatever bow you feel most comfortable with and can shoot the best.

That's the best bow on the market.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
If you asked me, I would say mine....

If I were to ask you, you would say yours.....

If we were to ask them, they would say theirs....

All in all, any BOW that shooTs w Ell for you and makes you Confident. THat is the best bow out there. For me anyways
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Blondes, Brunettes, or Redheads. No correct answer.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was hoping for something better
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Alright then, BOWTECH!!!!! There, I said it.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Alright then, BOWTECH!!!!! There, I said it.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats what I was look'n for. Thanks HCH!
grin.gif

Oh yeah I will have to say Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm BOWTECH also

Since they give me a discount
smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
steve you know mathews is better than bowtech..... hahahahaha you bowtech guys kill me

[/ QUOTE ]

Mathews didnt give me a discount so I jumped ship
grin.gif

Never shot a bowtech have ya SHACK
grin.gif
confused.gif

i was just tryin to have a fun opinion page. I totally agree with all of you guys besides the BOWTECH
evil.gif
. What ever you feel comfortable with is best just thought i could get some fun out of everyone...
beerchug.gif

unfortunately i have.... hahahaha i think ill stick with what i got....but jkskeet is right, whatever you like the best is the way to go.... besides a bowtech hahahaha

This is a fun thread I just wish more people would chime in on it because there are some diehard PSE fans on here
grin.gif

When selecting a bow a few years ago I tried them all and decided on the SB over the XT, now I ask all of the XT fans out their why?, Newer, but more costly, smaller, But slower. I couldn't tell the difference in the hand shock like some will argue. It did seem to me that the Xt becuase of the size was a little aqward to balance. Just my opinion but I think the SW is still the best bow out, please compare and sell me on a new bow if you can.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
im having a great time on this thread.... dont get me started on pse, id shoot a bowtech over a pse hahahahaha

[/ QUOTE ]

Alright i cant resist anymore. I shoot the x-force and love it... Im not sayin im totally out of the realm of other bowmakers but when they match my kinetic energy then maybe. Or not just shoot me.
biggun.gif
893shocked-thumb[1].gif
evil.gif
bow.gif
peace.gif

Going back to the Razortec, I absolutely love mine. I don't regret buying it a bit. I'm thinking about trading it in for a Vectrix but I don't know. That Vectrix can drive some tacks.

Top Bottom