Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Best Bow?

If thats what someones lookin for looks like a sweet deal. even for a backup bow maybe.
applause.gif

[ QUOTE ]
This is a fun thread I just wish more people would chime in on it because there are some diehard PSE fans on here
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear ya. Bowtech, Bowtech, Bowtech, kinda sounds like blah, blah, blah. You'll learn someday.

[ QUOTE ]
You'll learn someday

[/ QUOTE ]

they have learned. before it was all mathews, mathews, hoyt, hoyt.

there has been an awakening! the revolution has begun!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You'll learn someday

[/ QUOTE ]

they have learned. before it was all mathews, mathews, hoyt, hoyt.

there has been an awakening! the revolution has begun!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
wedgie.gif

Ill chime in on this one. I used to shoot a Diamond made by bowtech it was a pretty nice bow but not my favorite.. This year I switched over to a Browning Illusion made by PSE. I absolutely love it, have shot it along with Vectrix, Guardian and the PSE Xforce. Personally I love the feel of the draw and release on my Browning and then my next choice would have to be the Xforce. Most would think I'm crazy pickin the Illusion over the Xforce but I'm a sucker for a smoother draw and when they all shot over 300 ft/sec they are all lethal. PSE has my bid. Oh yeah, Primos The Truth Bow is pretty tough to beat for the price as well.

[ QUOTE ]
My dad could beat up all of your dads!
grin.gif
Go Mathews!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Shhhhhwiiinnnngggg!!!!!!

Top Bottom