Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Best bow?

VictoryOutdoor

http://bit.ly/16Fly56 Check this out from Outdoor Life it out breaks down many of the 2013 bows! What do you all think I agree with the link above b/c I have the PSE DNA. I also think there are a ton of great bows on the market these days!

There is no such thing as a best bow..shoot the tops of major manufacturers and see what feels best in your hands..my last 3 bows have all been bowtech.

I shoot Mathews now, I've shot bow tech, Hoyt, martin, and bear as my personal bows.. all kill deer, all perform well... but I'm liking the above statement.. no such thing as the best bow. My helim is great, but I'd never argue best. I'd shoot most any brand of bow if it felt right.

IMO, brands only matter when we are talkin contraceptives, trucks, knives, n shotguns;)

It's a matter of personal preference they are all good. Unless your my coworker. He buys a bow shoots it for a few months, and then he says the bow is broke so he buys another new bow lol

I shoot a Mathews and probably always will unless I start seeing problems. With that being said, I shot a buddy's Carbon Element and loved it. Just repeating what's already been said: no best bow exists. It's all personal preference and comfort. I'd say whatever is most accurate and consistent for you is what is "best".

If I had unlimited amounts of cash right now I'd buy the Hoyt Carbon Matrix no questions asked.

That being said, I absolutely love my PSE Vendetta and PSE Bow Madness XL. They do the job and do it well.

Top Bottom