Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Best buck of the year..

10inBrows

The date is off but the camera was put out on 4th of July weekend and got checked on the 8/3.(we only got a few pics on the card, bad cam?) Shooter for sure. Score? Age? Hopefully we will get a few more pics, will update.
7347e9645c357bc66e76064ae2eb562b_zpsaa7dc905.jpg

Same farm last year, think it may be the same guy? Opinion?
dc239367c7d6591a9d35d9b03eb8d292_zpsf8d0bba9.jpg

What a beast! Love all the splits. I'd say its the same deer based on the notch in the left ear.

Could easily be the same deer. I think he looks old, 5 or 6. As for score, it's hard to tell where he will end up, 160-190 who knows how long those tines will get. Great buck.

Holy junk, what a stud. I'd say he does show similar traits with the notched ear and bonus interior tine. He's got a ton of growing left to do so who knows on score, but I'd say he breaks 180 gross with ease. May even touch 200 if those 2,3,4s fill out. Great buck regardless!

The way he sits now I would be surprised if his right main beam is 20 inches, his left has more swoop. He has a 160 inch frame but holy tines Batman he will add inches quickly. I don't think he'll gross 200 non-typical. He is an impressive buck with tons of potential. I don't think he is as old as everyone thinks. With velvet on all bucks look like they have circumference but I think this buck really does have mass. He will be a dandy buck come opening day. Would love to see pics of him as the season progresses. Thanks for sharing. I would be curious what 6 x 6 thinks!

Top Bottom