Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Best Card Pull to Date (Pic Heavy)

wtj43089

Got out today to check 3 of my cameras after letting them sit for two weeks and this is what I got. First up is an old warrior buck ive known for a few years he seems to go into a hole come hunting season. Look at the roasts on that guy.
picture.php

Next up is a young up n comer with a lot of potential.
picture.php

Another Up n comer from another farm.
picture.php

Heres a good lookin 7 point.
picture.php

This 10 point has huge main beams but not much for tine length. Im on the wall about shooting him if i get a chance but every time I get pictures of him I lean more towards taking the shot.
picture.php

Another Angle of the 10 point
picture.php

And this is the new guy 6x5 with a split g2 and a bonus g3. He also has very long main beams but once again shorter tines. He still gonna have an arrow slung his way if he walks out.
picture.php

Heres a better angle of his left side.
picture.php

He has a lot of similar characteristics of a set of sheds i found off a different buck in the same area 2 years prior. Could be a relation.
picture.php

Last edited:
3rd buck down looks like a runt of a body- probably a younger deer- but has great genetics!!! That'd be a deer to pass! I actually think the same about the last deer, young and would be an absolute mammoth if he could reach his potential but that's of course your choice. Now, that 10 is for sure a stud, older buck. Good luck, lot to look forward to!

I would definitely agree that the 6x5 is a younger deer than the 10pt. I would smoke the 10 and let the 6x5 live to see another day...but that is strictly my opinion and I have no idea what your personal situation is on the farm.

The frame and angle of the beams on both the 10pt and the 6x5 seem similar. Looks like you should have a good year!

Great photos, thanks for sharing. Even though he may be short in the tines, that long beamed 10 is a dandy!

I wouldn't hesitate on that 10 pointer, judging by his antler bases he looks like an older deer to me. Nice pics, several options there for you! :way: Also, you sure have your cameras focused and aimed well!

I agree with the above posts. That 6x5 looks younger and great potential. That
10 has a awesome frame! Great shots!!

The new guy and that 10 are both "smokers"...best of luck and thanks for sharing, hope to see one of them in the harvest section:way:

I wouldn't hesitate on that 10 pointer, judging by his antler bases he looks like an older deer to me. Nice pics, several options there for you! :way: Also, you sure have your cameras focused and aimed well!
Thank you I pride myself on having perfect pictures. Theres nothing i hate more than a picture of a buck buck with the top of his tines chopped off. Ive found the best camera height is 3-5 feet high and make sure your scrape or corn piles is 5 yards from the tree or post you are hanging your camera on. IMO flash cameras are better than infered because the flash cameras dont have as many blurry pics. I would also recomend a Moultrie D55 for a camera. They take perfect pictures and only cost 80-100 dollars depending on where you buy them. Thanks for all the comments

Top Bottom