Best Movies???

Swiss Family Robinson

Let's do it outside

Dances with Wolves

And... Alone in the wilderness , Documentary about Dick Prenneke?

Last of the Dog Men ( or Dog Soldiers) I'm not sure which. Has Tom Berenger in it and he finds a lost tribe of Cheyene living in the Bob Marshall Wilderness. Also vote for Jerimah Johnson and the Mountain Men, or the mini series Centenial. Don't forget the original Rambo.

Last of the Dog Men ( or Dog Soldiers) I'm not sure which. Has Tom Berenger in it and he finds a lost tribe of Cheyene living in the Bob Marshall Wilderness. Also vote for Jerimah Johnson and the Mountain Men, or the mini series Centenial. Don't forget the original Rambo.

Last of the Dogmen is great! Dog Soldiers is one of the best werewolf movies ever IMO (it still counts here). Beyond Jeremiah Johnson, A River Runs Through It, Legends of the Fall, Jaws, any John Wayne, I do remember Bear (or was it Grizzly?) and, always, Pirrahna! And don't forget Grizzly Adams, the movie that started it all for "Old Number 9"!

You all listed most of my favorites. A few others:
TOTAL RECALL and most Arnie movies.
Sin City, Usual Suspects, Supermans, Never Ending story (kid's days), the Toy (kid movie too), full metal Jacket, Platoon, no escape, Rambo, Sniper, Fight Club. Ok, I'll stop now, I could just go on forever.

I'm gonna second Never Ending Story!

Has no one seen Boondock Saints? All time favorite, but Legends of the Fall is a life changer

Was having a discussion recently with a couple buddies and I was wondering what you guys consider the best cinematic features that include a little outdoor interaction??

Not hunting vids, but actual movies......

Here are a two of my favs...

-The Edge, Anthony Hopkins and Alec Baldwin
-A River Runs Through It, Robert Redford and Brad Friggen Pitt

There's a ton of em, any other suggestions?
What one man can do another can too. You can make fire from ice. We are going to kill the bear. That movie is in the mail as I type this kind of excited about it

So many movies... In no particular order...

Reservoir Dogs
Pulp Fiction
Boondock Saints
Appaloosa
Aliens (James Cameron one)
The Dark Knight
Ironman 1 n 2
Caddyshack
Platoon
The Running Man
The Sandlot
Saving Private Ryan

And I gotta throw Band of Brothers out there.

Back