Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

best pee?

Benelliblaster

So ive used tinks #69 since i started bowhuntin with average results. Was wonderin if anyone prefers anything different or if there is a difference. I know theres plenty to choose from. My bow shop guy swears up and down about mrs doe pee, worth tryin or stick to tinks?

Second Vote for Mrs Doe Pee - we get it in fresh and refrigerated and keep it that way. Also has the best bottle of any of the scent companies as it lets you squirt a tiny mist of scent into the air or squirt it out - best stuff we have found.

I like Mrs doe pee's as well... We usually stop down n grab a bottle of fresh doe estrous on the way to the cabin.. never seems to work on the doe's that live on or near our farm, been busted using it a few times, but on the flip side it has worked great for us on new bucks cruising in mid/ late Nov..

Ive never had any of it work. I wasted a lot of money on mrs. Doe pee back in the day as well as many other brands. I tried drag rags, putting it in scrapes. Misting around tree. Putting it in scent wicks.

I would save your money but that is just my experience. Hunters are a superstitious bunch though.

Ive had just as good of luck peeing in scrapes myself... i do use the scent drippers though with Active Scrape with good success.. never had luck using a drag with mrs doe pee or anything

Without a doubt, the most productive thing I've used is Buck Fever Sythnthetics. I've used it year after year (when I was in the states) and have continued success using it on mock scrapes. Proof is in the pics I've gotten over the years. I don't buy anything else. Now my secret is out...

I had a whole thing of Mrs. Doe Pee spill in my pocket a few years ago. On my way back to the truck I got chased by 2 young bulls, I thought that was it for me. So I can attest, it works with cows very well

I'm with JNRBRONC, I'd like to know how others are using Mrs Doe Pees with so much success? I'm with the crowd that no scent is the best scent, but then again I'm a tinkerer and am always willing to give something a shot.

Jackie's Lures google it that stuff works.... well i hope so cause i just bought some for this year

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive never had any of it work. I wasted a lot of money on mrs. Doe pee back in the day as well as many other brands. I tried drag rags, putting it in scrapes. Misting around tree. Putting it in scent wicks.

I would save your money but that is just my experience. Hunters are a superstitious bunch though.

This^^^^^^^

If I use any scent it is my own whizz on a fresh scrape.

I know a friend that has a couple of pet does how can you tell if they are going into heat? would there pee work ?

I'm with AIRASSAULT there on my own pee on scrapes, was proven by what I saw on camera later on. Last year Hornhunter an I filled couple drip botlles with our own an had great result too. Again proven by pics. Were given it a try again this year too. Good results. :drink2::drink1:

Vs-1 by conquest. I have seen some amazing results. The guy who owns the company is from my home town. He raises deer and develops his products from his own farm. It againt cheap but I have watched multiple bucks in a hunt come in on a string! Best I think is that it comes in a liquid or a stick version which I like best because it makes application easy to use. Rub it on you boot and walk around.

doe pee?

I use the buck bomb, works the best for me. I dont spray the whole can at once like it is suppose to be used, i spray a little bit every 5-6 feet when along a trail or wherever i want to put it. THE BUCK BOMB BABY!!!

Top Bottom