Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Best Pics of 2010-2011

Brett Morris

PMA Member
I'm sure everyone enjoyed this last year: I had troubles with my cameras all years but I'll get it started. Lets see what you got guys!

The first 3 are of the same buck in velvet and out of velvet. The last 3 are all from the last week or two so I know they'll be around next fall

CDY_0036.jpg

CDY_0035.jpg

CDY_0536.jpg

CDY_0087.jpg

CDY_0113.jpg

CDY_0043.jpg

Not a very good year for me. 6 cameras and 1 video unit and i only have pics of a couple decent bucks. 1 a for sure shooter, the rest just so so. I would absolutely love it if the deer populations would come up just a little. I used to get 3000 pics a year in maybe 6 months time. Trails only, no feeders. The last 2 years i only got around 1000. But thats another story altogether.

All homebrew pics P41, S40's and an S600.

DSC06744.jpg

DSC06810.jpg

DSC06770.jpg

The first two pictures are my 2 favorite bucks I had on camera this year and the last one is my favorite picture of the year.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
here are my 3 favorite pics from the season. First it a couple of bucks sorting out a dispute.
5416-north_timebr_pre_rut_286.jpg

bobcat
5416-jacks_below_the_house_475.jpg

then a coyote on a dead run its hard to see but if you look right above the head of the dog you can see an outline of what i think is a deer standing there.
5416-jacks_below_the_house_793.jpg

Last edited:
How in the world did you get that eagle pic

The setup is on the edge of a lake. My brother had gotten a late season doe with his bow. I took the bones and placed them under the logs that the eagle is sitting on. Got some cool fox pics from this setup also.

Awesome pictures makes me want to get a cam however all I have is public land and I dont trust some people around here!

Top Bottom