Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

best rubber boots on the market??

I'm looking for a new pair of rubber boots my feet get cold very easy and like the new Arctic pro muck boots but I like to tuck my pants into my boots and the mucks have no buckles or zippers on the top to do that! Anyone tried the lacrosse alpha burly pro boots or the Irish setter rut master lite extreme 1400gram ? Thanks for any advice!!

Mucks all the way. Electrical tape or the elastic thing duck hunters buy to keep their pants tight around their ankles in waders are a huge help. Your pants will fit in the boot regardless, but it keeps them from bunching up.

Yep...I have 2 pair of Mucks, and now that I'm sharing them with my son, a third will soon be ordered. And yes, it's relatively easy to tuck a pair of pants into a pair of Mucks. We've used duct tape, but it can be done by hand too...unless you're wearing a pair of 70's bell bottoms :D I've tried lots of rubber boots, but IMO there's not another one out there that compares to the Mucks.

NWBuck

I'm gonna be bow hunting with them so I'll be wanting to tuck about 3 layers into them! Looking at them don't seem possible

I have Arctic Pro's for rubber, they are ok in cold weather, so-so. If I go throw on my Irish Setter Pack boots (no, not rubber) they blow away rubber Arctic Pros for staying warm - no comparison. But, for rubber, I suppose the AP seems like a good boot.

I like the Irish setter rut master 800gram. Plenty of room to tuck your bibs and pants into the boot.

By the way, if you want to find the cheapest Mucks I've been able to find. Helmuth Saddle Shop outside of Hazelton. 99 for brand new arctic pros. They are an Amish store.

Top Bottom