Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Best scent elimination spray

miff007

Headed to pick up some scent elimination spray.. Tried several in the past not overly impressed with any so far. Any recommendations?

If you have cats or chickens I've found their scent works really well :) My cats tend to lay on my hunting clothes and I hang around my chicken coop with em and I have yet to have a deer down wind me.

Last edited:
If you have cats or chickens I've found their scent works really well :) My cats tend to lay on my hunting close and I hang around my chicken coop with em and I have yet to have a deer down wind me.

If that's the case then fishbonker should be able to make a fortune! Frozen scent cover. Haha!

Best is made yourself! Hydrogen Peroxide-Baking soda-a little unscented soap-and rain water,{ still something scarce in SE Iowa}. The main ingredients found in all the high priced spray stuff you can purchase.

Best is made yourself! Hydrogen Peroxide-Baking soda-a little unscented soap-and rain water,{ still something scarce in SE Iowa}. The main ingredients found in all the high priced spray stuff you can purchase.

Yep, this is how I do it too. Works great especially for boot scent.

I have had numerous positive experiences for many years with Vanishing Hunter, you can spray it in your moth also which generates a lot of odor.

Top Bottom