Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Best Trail Cam pic ever!!!

I dont know. Im going to throw the vote in for fake.

I use cuddebacks and have lots of running deer pics and never seen anything that faint. I have seen the edges appear as transparent but not that bad.

Dean

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JNRBRONC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe this image is real.

Fast movement and relatively slow shutter speed of the camera makes things "see through" from time to time. I've gotten similar trailcam shots (without the arrow, though).

Congrats for the pic and the buck to the guy who got it.

Wonder if this thread will have 190+ posts here as it did on Archerytalk? </div></div>

Randy-

Is that based off the wave length of the flux capacitor squared? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Yeah I know....smart arse here /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

There is no way someone would have spent the amount of time on this photo required to alter it and not taken care of the opacity issue. I have a lot of pictures that appear translucent. After over 20 years working with photoshop on a daily basis I can tell you this is more than likely an accurate photo.

DSC03298.jpg

Just based on experience, DORk. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

The How Fast post is an example of what could be happening here and I have seen lots of my own trail cam pics with "ghosting". I've deleted most of them, though, as you couldn't tell if it was a buck or a doe.

My question is why would somebody go to the effort of photoshopping this particular pic? I give the guy the benefit of the doubt, there isn't money on the table here, I move on......

Looks real to me, I have a cuddeback, moultrie, and stealth cam and all will get a translusent pic of a deer every once in awhile. Usually when the sun is in the back ground, and the deer is moving.

As far as the bait pile, if its legal, who cares?

gotta agree with nanny, as long as its from a state where baiting is leagal, who gives a crap. if baiting was legal here, i would probably change my stance on it, just to try to get a pic like that.

i hope its real, that is a freakin cool pic

The story is on archery talk and it's not a fake. I was wondering how long it'd take to show up here. The owner of the pic has sent it to cuddeback and rage to try and sell it. Cuddeback said the pic was incredible, but to graphic to use as a promo. As of yesterday, there was no word back from rage.

archerytalk real pic

Holy Smokes.

Defintely real, I don't think there's anyway that could have been faked. Sure would be cool to find that on your SD card.

so many of those guys on AT are total idiots.... (not all)

some one said it best, "something amazing happens and all kinds of people try to down play it and discredit it because it didnt happen to them....

stupid!~

very cool shot and i totally believe it!

What a neat pic. One thing that stuck out to me that it was probably real before reading all of the other posts... Upper left corner, another white tail sticking straight out as if spoked....maybe by the sound of the arrow impact.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deeraddict</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What a neat pic. One thing that stuck out to me that it was probably real before reading all of the other posts... Upper left corner, another white tail sticking straight out as if spoked....maybe by the sound of the arrow impact.</div></div> Good call noticed that myself. Amazing photo.

hmm..If it is real.. it's by far the sweetest trail cam pic i've ever seen.. but, I am having trouble just trying to make sense of why you would be able to see tree's through the deer.. some said it's because the shutter of the camera is slow, but, if that were the case, then the deer itself would be blurred from the quick movement. Instead the deer has sharp edges.. if it were because of slow shutter speed, there's no way that the deer wouldn't be blurry. There's got to be some kind of sense to it.. because the translucency obviously happens, just by looking at Limbchickens pic.. It's weird though.

Could be real. That might be dirt flying through the air by the front legs as if it jumped. Looks like maybe some corn flying through the air lower to the ground too.
Just... hard to believe though. If it's legit, pretty cool pic.

If the date is correct on the camera, what state that allows baiting would have bow season open on that date?

Top Bottom