Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Best Trail Cam

savey33

What is the best trail camera currently on the market? I have tried Multries and Stealth Cams and they work for a year and then following fall when it comes to use them they don't perform and I'm REALLY tired of it. Unfortunately I have read reviews of people complaining the same thing about the newer Cuddebacks. What are your opinions?

Build a homebrew if you have the time. Or you can find many people that build and sell them, including Vman.

You wont be dissapointed in the how well they work and quality of the photos.

I would say homebrew hands down, but we have aonly used them and leaf rivers.......they can be built rather cheap, well under $200.

Homebrews are the clear favorite. You have to spend 2 or more times the $$ to get a somewhat comparible production cam. Another option might be the older cuddies if you can find any used ones from a trustable source. Not necessarily an easy task.

We hope to have some sort of a review on individual cam models in the near future so keep your eyes open for it.

Top Bottom