Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Best Turkey Hunting Video.....

J

jason

Sicne the forum is alittle slow and its close to turkey season, I was just wondering whats every ones favorite turkey hunting video??
Mine is a really old Primos, probably second or the third tape. Really awesome tape! On the first hunt, the wad of the shot gun bounces off of the turkeys head. So what do they do.. they play it back in slow motoin!
It's poor film quality because its so old, but the vidoe is one of the best!

jason

My Favorite is the one that somebody posted on here a little while ago with the 4 inches of cutting blades and tame tukeys with names LOL

...my favorite series is the HS Strut Videos...they just seem to be more down to earth to me...maybe its because they hunt several midwestern states that I can associate better with than some of the others...heck, this year's Realtree Video should have been called All Stars of Texas...the video is full of that state...I have liked the Primos video I have seen...the Double Bull guys sure have some fun as well but I haven't seen much of their videos...

I'm with Muddy on this one. I broke out the Double Bull tape last night. Can't beat turkeys with a bow.
peace.gif
peace.gif

mole

I'd have to go with the H.S. Strut series. Those guys aren't all "uptight" about hunting, they have a good time out there, but they keep it professional while they are at it. They joke around and like on Cut n and Strut n 6 where they are messing around with a jake right before lunch and they r yelling stuff at it and it would gobble back every time i garentee that a lot of other videos would never try something like that. Plus i really like Alex Rutledge(sp), he's full of great info and one hell of a caller, i wish i knew how to do the gobble on the diaphram call like he does!!

Double bull are also fun to watch cause they know how to have a good time too but yet keep it professional like H.S. Strut.

Just my opinion,

huntn4life88
157RAtinybuck-thumb[1].gif
sniper.gif

DoubleBull by far. Most action in any hunting video's. They do have fun. They kill a lot of stuff to. Awesome
waytogo.gif

Top Bottom