Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

better do it!

iabwhntr

I was looking at deer hunting regs and the wildlife chief said people aren't reporting their harvest like they should. So this year the DNR is going to set up check points and also start checking processing lockers for compliance.
So heads up every body!

Finally!! I know i always wonder how they come up with harvest numbers when not everyone complies with the reporting process. IMO i would love to have a check point for deer. JMO.

No checkpoint, takes too long I do think if you are going to take it to a meat locker you could at least report the harvest if you are going far enough to donate it or have it processed.

Reading between the lines here, if you take it to a locker (which will report it), you better report it as well!

Maybe they'll also be able to tell how many shed bucks are being reported as does also during the late season

I always understood that a locker could not accept a non-tagged deer or one without the reporting number written on the tag. I just can't understand why some one would shoot a deer and then tag it and then run the risk of not reporting it. What is the issue of reporting the deer, it takes less than 5 minutes on the phone or the internet.

Top Bottom