Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

bfoutdoors

bfoutdoors

Hello I just wanted to take the time to introduce myself My name is Dave and I am a longtime member and a dreamer of being a Iowa resident. Family keeps me here in Pittsburgh but I got to say I sure do enjoy my time out in Iowa. I have been bowhunting Iowa for about 10 yrs now But only when I draw a tag and this was a yr with one. I ran some cams during October out there and got some pretty nice deer on cams. I will try and figure out how to post some and I also promise to hang around and help if anyone needs Homebrew Trail cam help. Something about building your own that gives a special satisfaction I dont want to press you into my stuff Snapshot Sniper, Yeti and Whitetail supply all seem to get great feedback on their customer service. Ive dealt with all of them and have never been disappointed and I can say I try hard to do the same. Anyhow I had a great hunt In Iowa this yr and I will be happy to share some pics if I can figure how to post them here? Ive made lots of good folks in Iowa and hope I get to make a few more here Thanks

hoofline.gif

Welcome to IW Dave. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<span style="color: #000099">Would you like more information about becoming an iowawhitetail PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; </span>Details Here!<span style="color: #000099">&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;</span>

hoofline.gif

Welcome Dave. For those who don't know, Dave is very well versed in opening cams for wiring, conversion to IR, etc etc.

He helped me out quite a bit with my s600 cams after I nearly destroyed one and got a good jolt of electricity.

Welcome again Dave

Thanks Guys I do mean when I say I love the hunting in your state and wish I could do it every year but dont change a thing about the draw as thats whats keeping it so good. Buddy is trying to talk me into a turkey hunt but man 190 to try for one of them sure is hard to swallow. But just a guess if the draw comes through look for me in April.
I am pretty good at the trail cams and if anyone needs some help Ill try my best.
Now if I could figure how to load a picture in this post. I dont feel so smart now

Dave,
First off, welcome to IW. I really liked your classy approach of not plugging your company in the introductory post so I've decided to do it myself. I've heard nothing but good things about BFOutdoors on the homebrew sites. Also, a quick visit to the BF Outdoors Website shows that high quality components are used. Great board and camera choice and the price looks good too especially for the battery mod. Nice touch on including the Python cable as well. Good to have you in the forums!

Welcome Dave! Small world. I have done business with Dave from over at Hag's House. I can tell everyone here dave is a class act. I think i bought a BG2 from Dave for next to nothing.

Well thanks again for the kind welcome. Dont get me wrong I hope to sell you guys something but it sure wont change the way I am if I dont. I actually enjoy playing with the cams more than hunting sometimes I always try to treat people the way I would hope they treat me. Anyhow let me try this posting a picture thing
Iowa_Buck_2_058-1.jpg

That one is red It is a Sony P41 converted to ir and using a slave flash When converted to ir the pics are all red Using Picasa and make it Black and white makes it better
Coyote_060-1.jpg

OOOOOOOO... Ok, that really doesn't mean anything to me, but I just got my first digital trail cam a week ago. See New Cam post, thats me.

Think I got it now

I saw your post The cam takes some nice pictures Seems you got a heck of a deal
Now how about a lousy Pittsburgh deer Acctually I think he is the biggest I ever got on cam here at home and believe me I have a lot of pictures
Thanks again all ill try to stay close by
Copy_of_Ohh_my_006-1.jpg

Top Bottom