Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bibs Or Pants

TrkDeerHntr

I am just getting into Bow Hunting and looking to get some camo

I will be probably bow hunting deer and then turkey in the spring if that really matters

What do you guys prefer i want to get something with the "cargo" pockets but i didnt know if thier was anything besides preference in the pants and bibs

Thanks
Joe

I prefer pants. I find most bibs to be a little large for some reason. But it is a personal preferance situation.

I don't like the metal buttons and loops on bibs, they are noisy while deer hunting. I wear the bibs when I'm fishing or trapping when noise isn't a factor.

I hate dealing with belts, elastic straps on bibs make them quiet and more comfortable.

for a bigger fella like me, bibs are too binding....
i got "DunLap's" disease, so pants work best....
grin.gif
grin.gif

I have never found a pair of bibs that fit me well enough. Pants for me except for late season when I really layer up. Then it's bibs.

bibs
waytogo.gif
warmer, no butt crack, plus i think it contains your scent better. (bowhunter extreme )cabelas

Pants for me. Bibs feel like they restrict my movement too much. And insulated ones trap too much heat on the walk in.

For just regular lightweight camo, I prefer pants. Bibs cause too many wedgies!!!
grin.gif
For late season cold however, warm insuated bibs are the way to go
grin.gif

Bein 6'4" at age 16... i have tried bibs.. and it sux when u have to buy the tall form of the bibs and it isnt tall enough! I think im goin with pants this year! Just tryin new things here! haha
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
For just regular lightweight camo, I prefer pants. Bibs cause too many wedgies!!!
grin.gif
For late season cold however, warm insuated bibs are the way to go
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

waytogo.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Bibs, I cant stand a cold draft shooting up my coat when I have pants on.

[/ QUOTE ]
Exactly

I also, I have had problems losing items from the pockets of pants(like car keys, which mind you sucks royally, after a frustrating hunt and a 600 yard walk between truck and stand)... But I do wear leafy pants for my early season hunts!

Wait until the first time nature calls and wants an answer NOW...... and you forgot that you layered over the bibs. Thus having to take off multiple layers of jackets/sweatshirt, etc to drop trau. By the way, don't forget to pull up the straps on the bibs between your legs when you're creating that softserve.

I wear bibs when the temps start to plunge, but that's about it.

Bib's for me. I won't buy a pair w/o trying them on though. I agree with the cargo pockets, very handy indeed.

[ QUOTE ]
Wait until the first time nature calls and wants an answer NOW...... and you forgot that you layered over the bibs. Thus having to take off multiple layers of jackets/sweatshirt, etc to drop trau. By the way, don't forget to pull up the straps on the bibs between your legs when you're creating that softserve.

I wear bibs when the temps start to plunge, but that's about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

It really makes it tough when you only have 4 inches of manhood and 6 inches of clothes!
grin.gif

Top Bottom