Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Biden admin's 'misguided' regulation efforts on hunting, fishing

I will not allow the best president this nation has ever been blessed with to be slandered here!!! His son is named “HUNTER” so we also should give extra respect to his brilliance & remind folks how wonderful & selfless that family is!! ;).

I do like “no lead shot” laws as lead is so toxic to birds. If it’s “rifle ammo” - clearly they are being scum bags and just doing that to make life miserable for the average hunter. Which I’m guessing is the case.

This administration can’t do anything “open with a straight face”. Everything they do is with a wink & a nod…. Like the “border crisis” that’s not really a border crisis. They never did anything to wink & nod so millions over-ran us. When we know they really did. Is anyone this stupid?!?! Well sure they are!! A lot of this stuff really border lines or goes past TREASON. & I say this with a straight face & without trying to stir the pot. An invasion of millions. Or enriching middle eastern countries because we shut down our own production to buy theirs. Selling influence when Biden was VP (& heck- who knows what the level of corruption that’s going on now is?!?!?). Or let the Taliban take over a country, kill Americans & let them have $80B in war weapons. Or intentionally loosen restrictions on China so they can get back to blowing up their economy while hurting ours. Or selling art work for price of my house. Or wearing diapers & drooling & saying u got 81m votes. Or shutting hunters out of public lands on some BS smoke screen. Or prosecuting your political opponents while getting off scott-free on all sorts of corruption. It’s sick that a certain % of the country buys this crap. I’m an “INDEPENDENT” & bad politicians on both sides but I don’t see how u could intentionally ruin the country an worse or faster than this?!?!?? WORST PREZ IN MY LIFETIME BY LONG SHOT!!!! Sorry on the rant.

Top Bottom