Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Big 10 takes his last walk!!!

oldred73

Here's a little early season motivation. That's right I had to use my any deer tag on this monster this past Sunday, October 5th, 2008. But I can't say I'm tagged out, cause I have some doe tags left to fill. This is my second Buck with a bow and he is my first Pope and Young. Special thanks to my main man and hunting partner 4bucks191, I couldn't have done it without you. Hope you all enjoy the pictures.
100_0175.jpg

Congratulations on a hell of a buck. Nice double throat patch on that bad boy too. Is that the same buck as your avatar pic?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kurtish</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congratulations on a hell of a buck. Nice double throat patch on that bad boy too. Is that the same buck as your avatar pic? </div></div>

Yes it is! Good eye! Actually the avatar is a trail camera picture of him from last year and he was a 9 pointer. He was on the target list for me last year, but I never saw him close during archery season. Then my brother in law saw him during muzzle loader last year and he had already dropped his right side, which he also found that same day walking out. Then we had several pictures of him this year and new he was a big 10 that would make anybody's shooter list. I was just lucky enough and in the right place at the right time!

MAN.......what a beauty. Long tines, long beams, heavy beading and a double throat patch!!!!! Congratulations on a beautiful whitetail.

Top Bottom