Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Big Bear

iowachip

I have heard lots of people talking about this big bear that was taken, an Alaska, dose any one have a pic of it

have heard rumors, but haven't seen any info yet, Asked Alaskanwhitetail, he couldn't find anything either
confused.gif

Here's a huge bear that's been talked about quit a bit - I beleive it was harvested at least 2 years ago though
157uploadedTedbear1.jpg

what a monster!!! how would you Bow hunters deal with that in your shooting lane?? Not enough arrows with you??
cool.gif

Here's the most informative reply that I've found . . . thanks LXshooter

[ QUOTE ]
You would'nt believe the rumors around this one. People are saying the bear attacked and killed 2 people and then the "ranger" in the pic killed the bear on his last shot while it charged him. If this were only true. The guy who shot this bear is in Alaska, stationed with the Air Force. He was out hunting for deer I believe and having a bear tag in his possesion shot this brute. I was told he killed it with his last shot though. If your lucky enough to get one the e-mails surrounding this, you might get one of them with a pic of one of the "victims" of this bear.

[/ QUOTE ]

Got an e-mail w/that picture & two others this AM. Story said the guy was deer hunting & the bear came after him. He ended up killing it with his rifle & they found where the bear had eaten two humans in the last week & one photo was of human parts from inside the bear. Oh yeah, the e-mail had an attachment with a virus! Believe what you want. Maggs

The two guys that killed the bear where once on a chat board that i was a member of and they told their story. They are in the Air Force in Alaska. Nobody got killed, nobody got charged, and it sure as heck didn't eat anyone. The killed it with a rifle. The bear is not any sort of record either. It is big, but look at the pic. If the bear is a conservative 6' long, then the guy is 6' behind it. C'mon guys every one does the same thing in mags. with big deer pics. I killed the same bear
128676.jpg

Quakmaster......Hillarious.....did you kill him with a stick or is that a turkey leg.

This Bear was not a record or even close, from the rumors I've heard. The world record brown bear was harvested by Roy Lindsley on Kodiak Island in 1952. The BC score was 30 12/16. My grizzly skull scored 23 13/16. Its kinda funny
smile.gif
how rumors spread on forums and emails. This bear was harvested 3 seasons ago from the rumors I heard.
confused.gif

Hey... Wait a minute.... I know a friend who had an old girlfriend whose second cousins x-husband shot that bear in KANSAS!!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif

FACT!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif

Thank you for that G2 SHOOTER, 12'6 at the shoulder, com'on. Looking into a second story building, would any of yous believe that. It looked like a 9-10 footer. Its a darn good bear but far from a world record.

Top Bottom