Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Big Boy whats he score

Looks like a 5 x 5 in a 180 inch frame, 26 inch main beams, G2s are at least 12 inches. Great width, 21 inches, beautiful typical from this angle. Mass measurements are average maybe 16 inches x 2 and maybe 32 inches of time length. I am guessing 183 2/8. Real quick, what a brute!

Assuming he is a ten (can't see the G2 on his right) I will put him at 170ish. Just my guess. He's FOR SURE big enough! Great looking deer!

Killed one a few years ago that looked very similar to that one. Short brows, not much mass, but long tines. Grossed 168 and change. I would guess him to be right in there. 165 to 170

Plowbow68,

Buck score software pretty cool, I got on-line and checked it out!

Big nice buck, his frame is what impresses me!

TH

Killed one a few years back very similar that grossed 182, I will put that deer a bit bigger than the one I killed based on the additional length in his G2s.

Kill that slob!!!!

165-170. Short brows. Looks like a 5x4 with a split brow? Goin off my phone so, idk. I will say he's a buck to not think twice on! Put him down!:way:

Looks to me like he's a big main frame 9 with a split 1. He has a big frame and long tines, I would guess he'll be mid 60's.

Looks similar to the one I killed 2 years ago that went 68 and change.

picture.php

Good luck with him, he may surprise you on the hoof :way:

I would say right at low 60's....you guyse who are tossing out booner numbers into the 80's need to reevaluate your scoring methods

Lets hope Doublebrow gets him this fall and then we'll know for sure. I am betting your to low Sniper and I am too high. Saturday night, going scouting and then hitting a party on the way home. Have a great rest of your weekend.

Go Hawks!

Top Bottom