Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Big Boys Hard Horn

SWIABOONER

PMA Member
Can't wait till the 1st!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I can't get over the body size of the buck in the last two pictures. Know he is closer to the camera than the other buck but he absolutely dwarfs him.

I think he's taunting you in that second pic, sticking his tongue out. Haha, all the more motivation to deflate him! Good luck.

How old do you guys think the first buck is? Body is no where near the second buck.

Last edited:
That'll get your heart pumping! Couple studs there! Hope you get a whack at one... might need some help dragging on the second one though!

How old do you guys think the first buck is? Body is no where near the second buck.

From the looks of his build I would have to say 3.5 years on the first buck. Hard to tell for sure by the pictures but if you block out the rack and just look at the body structure, sure looks 3 to me.

I'd say 3.5 at the oldest on the first one. He's already huge and got potential to go Monsterous. A part of me says he's only 2.5 yet. His body just does not have any characteristics of a mature whitetail.

Top Bottom