Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Big Buck Problem 2002; Solved.

P

ParkerMan

M350's "Big Buck Problem 2002" was solved Nov. 6th at 9:15 A.M. I Harvested the 7X5 he and I had gotten pictures of for two years. I saw him first at about 50 yds. I couldn't believe my eyes, it was the big boy from the pictures! I grunted at him twice and he was starting to walk away, I took out my Bleat-in-Heat can call from Quaker Boy and tipped it twice. On the second one he turned and came to me. I stopped him at about 18 yds. in a shooting lane with a mouth bleat, and made the shot. He went about 60-70 yds. before expiring. I called my buddy and told him what I had done and he couldn't believe it, neither could I! It was one of the most exciting days of my life. It was just so awesome to see him coming at me, I knew right away it was him. We had three pictures of him this year alone from the cameras. He has 196" of total horn. He grosses 187 6/8" and nets 166 0/8". We had figured him right at 200" from the pictures. We were pretty close seeing as he had broken about 3 1/2" off one tine and at least 1/2 "off each brow tine. He was aged at 6 1/2 yrs old. The pictures will be coming shortly. I e-mailed them to TLH this morning. Can't wait to see what big buck problem we get next year! Sorry it took so long to get this in but I have been busy with work and being "camera man" for M350. Kudos to M350 for all the help, and to My taxidermist, Jeff Morris @ Big River Taxidermy, and to my Scorer, Allamakee Grand Slam. Have to get back to it, still have a WI tag that needs to be filled.

beerchug.gif

Nice job on your "problem"! Can't wait to see those pics....from the trail cam pictures you could tell he was a real monster. Congratulations!

Good luck and good hunting!

-GunnerJon

Wow, sounds like a bruiser.

Congrats!

Will be posting pics later today, having some technical problems but will get them solved soon.

Stay Tuned!

Congratulations ParkerMan! Awesome Buck! Isn't that two years in a row taking a buck that you have on film . . . you've got this game figured out.

before . . .
200212pointer.jpg

after . . .
200214deer.jpg

congratulations jon! i know from talking to you in the store that you guys were after a hog but i never imagined critter this big!you deserve it man!oh, what kind of bow were you using?

Correct One Cam, second year in a row getting a buck on the camera that I eventually harvested. And Rudy knows that the deer fell to the combination of My trusty Parker and Muzzy, it is a good combo.

Outstanding buck,
Sounds like m350 needs to shoot the other eh??? Once again, nice harvest and good luck to the rest of us (like me) who havent gotten our monster yet.

BT

Congratulations.

Maybe the administrator can pull up the thread from earlier this fall and see what everyone guessed him at.

Awesome, awsome buck.

Good job man, thats a buck to be proud of. You should send your story in to one of the Whitetail magazines.

Top Bottom