Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

big buck

flugge

This morning I had a 180-190 class deer 50 yds from my stand, and wouldnt you know, he walked right past the other one that I orginally wanted to sit in. Oh well, I also had a decent 8pt come up from behind me, and put on quite a show.

Yep- my brother-in-law was combining a corn field, and two bucks moved out and stood right under my stand. (this was at 9:00 p.m.) and obviously I wasn't there. He said they just stood there for awhile watching the combine.

ryan,
sounds like you need some help...how bout i show you how its done and sit in that other stand of yours.....ill even share the meat w/you

180-190????
Must be nice just to see that caliber of a deer. I've seen some nice bucks before but nothing that big. Good luck to ya and make sure you post a pic if you harvest the giant.

BT

Jerad, I would let you, but then all you would get to see is me shooting him. He is absolutely huge, I watched this buck all summer, and was kinda mad that he didnt come past, but oh well, I guess there is always Sunday morning. Talk to you later Jerad!

, BEEN THERE , DONE THAT--IT STINKS.. THE ONLY WAY TO FIX THIS PROBLEM IS TO ONLY OWN ONE TREE STAND
grin.gif
. HEY SERIOUSLY HANG IN THERE IT WILL HAPPEN SOON WE HOPE. M350 OUT

yea man,that sounds like me.Guess thats bowhunting ain't it.

Top Bottom