Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Big Buck

ironwood

XLshooter asked me to post these pictures.
1845deer1-med.jpg
1845deer2-med.jpg

You'd figure as much as I'm on here I could post a pic!!!! This buck was shot by a good friend of mine on the 8th of November. He had asked me if I wanted to go out with him and he'd set me in a stand that was on the other end of the bean field but me being the moron I'am I opted to go to work. At 4:05 he saw this buck run past him heading to the spot that I WOULD have been sitting and then lost sight of him. After a long 20 min. wait the buck came running back towards him chasing a doe and made the fatal mistake of giving Mike the go ahead shot. The buck has 15 points and grossed 184. Inside spread is 22 3/4" and main beams are 26" it also has a 4" drop tine coming off his left side. The Brow tine was recently broke off along with the G-5 on his right side. The top photo was taken at the taxidermist's shop. There were field photos but none of them came out worth a crap. Congrats Mike on a great buck.

That is what were all looking for!!!
What a monster.Next time he want's you to tag along I would be going for sure
grin.gif

Congrat's
31045-cheers2.gif

Had seen this buck 3 days earlier with a dozen does,guessing him around 180".Didn't see him again until the next monday with a doe.25 minutes later he made his way to me,stopping him with a grunt,and making the shot.Grossing around 184",22 3/4 inside spread,26 1/2"beams,and he was a real hog to drag out.

Great buck Mike. B.J. don't worry your turn will come. I heard through the grapevine that you had to work this weekend. We got back Friday night and was going to see if you wanted to go hunting but I heard you had to work. Get a hold of me sometime.

T

Top Bottom