Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Big Bucks Down October 23

I'd say October 23 will be a day you two will always remember...congrats on a couple of super studs :way:

NWBuck

Wow, that's awesome!! Two great bucks that will be part of the story but believe me when I say that a few years from now the best part of the story will be that you both got to share that day with each other.

Back in 06 I shot my biggest buck and my dad and I tracked and drug it together. Later that year he shot his biggest and we were again together and able to share the moment with each other. The bucks on the wall are awesome but they are only a small part of why I will never forget that season.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Thanks for all of the complements. I dont think either of us will ever forget that day it is always something you think about when your in the woods, but never really anticipating it happening. We are both very greatful and wish everyone the best of luck this season!

Something I have always wanted to do, double up on the same day with one of my brothers/dad while bowhunting. Congrats, thats a day you will never forget.

Top Bottom