Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Big bucks on their feet?

iKill_Bucks

Just wondering how many of you are seeing big bucks moving. Saw a few does and then 3 different small bucks this morning, but nothin big. Hopefully the big boys get goin soon

Getting some big boys on cam around 6:30 at night
So some daylight
Mornings are still before light

Had a good but broken up buck last night a little before 6 just cruising probably checking scrapes.

Had a 135-140 inch ten pt around me for an hour yesterday morning between 9:30 and 10:30 am. I was sitting in a timber flat off the fields. The buck walked through a shooting lane and got the pass at 35-40 yards, then proceeded to bed within 80 yards on two different occasions. He was monitoring does on the same flat but not after them with any consistent effort. Fun hunt.

Had a small one dart in front of me this morning on the way to work. Had a big one a couple Sundays ago, but probably only reason I saw him in shooting hours was he was pushed out by a coyote. Hoping they will be moving this coming week (when I'm in the stand of course).

Was out this AM. Took a while for it to get bright enough out with the overcast sky. Right as I was taking off my top Lone Wolf stick and I had 3 does blaze through the woods so I tightened it back down and climbed back into the stand. Little forky was a long ways behind but he eventually cruised through nose down and tail shaking.

Saw 3 more bucks and does shortly after the first wave, none over 100" and they all were harrassing does. No big guys moving but that's only one sit. Shouldn't be long just need the corn out to move them out of hiding. Woods were dead until 9:20 AM. I knew I should sit longer but I had things to do until the deer showed up so I stuck it out and moved my stand for a future sit.

Kickin myself hard for this one. Saw little forks all day and a few does, was packin up tonight and my buck came in, pretty dark and I had a good shot. Shot right over his back and he was gone. Won't be sleepin tonight that's for sure. Sure hope he comes back

I believe chasing has started!!!! Saw a big 10 chasing a doe hard tonight, also saw 4 little bucks, one was chasing a doe, 3 little bucks responded to grunt all coming in to bout 20 yards, also a buddy of mine saw a nice buck chasing does

Slow in ne ia tonight. Does on their feet late not one of them followed by a buck (young or old ) that I saw.

Sent from my iPhone using IW

Top Bottom