Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Big Ct buck. First pictures

Rut

Caught this big slob for the first time in one of my suburban hunting spots. Starting to get more sightings of a couple good racked bucks here as the month progresses. Some good stuff growing on top. Gotta hope the frequency picks up along with some hopeful daylight images. Be interesting to see the score this thing would have. God willing I'll maybe find out.

2ql5qbo.jpg

1zwgpys.jpg

Good luck with him! Hope you get him before he starts fighting & breaks that third beam off. They can be pretty fragile.

My first thoughts to on that beam. First hope is it shows at shooting time.

Not to pile on...but we had a double beam buck last year that broke that extra beam off...along with about 1/2 of the rest of that side. That wasn't the first time we had seen that either...cool, "extra" points are somewhat often short lived once they start rubbing and sparring.

Monster made another showing. This is about its 3rd or 4th time showing up. All night stuff. Hoping as the days get closer to, and into November it makes some daylight appearances. Nothing really happening in these parts yet, other than the random scrape and a few rubs. Soon...

2m7ukv4.jpg

Showed again on the 24th. Been coming through 2 or 3 times a week regularly lately. Still no daylight pictures. Yet... Good clear shots of the rack in these trail camera photos. Especially the rear view shot.

2199rte.jpg

mvl2x5.jpg

Top Bottom