Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Big Deer Walking

Hey Zach. Welcome to the forums!! The reports I am hearing is people are seeing good ones in the evenings.Get out there and shoot a pig!!

Full moons always seem to be tough...I have heard that the evenings are good too...get near acorns. Then again, I was near acorns last night and never saw a single deer.

Went out last night and saw either a strong 2 1/2 or decent 3 1/2 year old eight that would go mid 120's maybe touch 130". He was tough to see through all the leaves. We were on a acorn ridge just inside the timber from a yellow bean field and sure enough he came out in the corn of the beans and continued to feed.

saw one of my bucks that I am trying to kill this morning, 180 inch slick 10, showed up at 915 out of range unfortanately. From what i can tell they are moving mid morning and evening, granted there is very little pressure on that deer so im sure every farm is different. But they are moving so I would be out if I was you. good luck

I saw a 8 pointer at last light on Friday, and last night had 6 doe feeding under my stand (acorns). I’m heading to Harden County this weekend with a doe tag in my pocket. I plan an taking my 4 year old out in the ground blind with me, should be an adventure. Wish us luck.

i had a decent buck come in about 6:15 to check out the coyote that i shot half an hour earlier but after he sniffed the dog he disappeared.

I saw several deer out and about near the timber edges along the interstate on my way to work. Did not see a single deer in beans or corn and I drove by SEVERAL fields of both.

Top Bottom