Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Big Game Boss XL vs. Gorilla Expedition HX

HUNTNFISHIA

Anybody own either one of these treestands? I am looking to buy a stand this week but cannot decide between the 2. I can get the Big Game Boss XL for $70 and the Gorilla Expedition HX for $120. I sat in each stand at the store and really like the Gorilla, but am having a hard time convincing myself to spend the extra $50. Specs are almost identical. The big difference is the seat on the Gorilla. Being my first treestand, it may even come down to which company provides a better safety harness. Would really like to hear everyones opinions! Thanks!

I would put up the extra $20 and get 2 of the Big Game stands over spending $120 on one stand.And in my opinion I would also not use either of the harnesses provided with the stands.I would but a better quality harness than they give you with a stand.

As everyone has said i'd go with the Big game. We own over 10 of them and they work great for the money. i can't spend a lot on stands just for the fact of someone possible taking them. Get a big game stand and buy a lot better harness that will provide comfort and safety. the ones the come with the stands are junk.

thanks for everyone's opinions. i bought the big game boss xl this weekend. and i have to say, after getting up the tree, i'm quite happy with how comfortable it sits. granted, i wasn't up there long but i'm happy with my decision. and yes, i'll be buying a new safety harness. my wife was watching while i was trying on the harness provided by big game and she was not impressed. it's much too large for me. i better start doing my research if i am going to get a new harness before the opener this weekend! thanks again!

Top Bottom