Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Big Iowa Buck 2nd season kill

Shredder

Life Member
Quad4hunter sent this via email for me to post. He can fill you in on the details. One Helluva big buck. Let us know the score if you find out. Thanks for sharing with us.
bigshock.gif
bigshock.gif
bigshock.gif

933Big_buck-2-med.jpg

this kills me guy prolly shot it at 300 yards with no scope and the skeet barrel on, not to mention the lack of scope. whatever though big ol' haus and way to go

WOW!!!!!!
applause.gif
That's a beauty......Let's here the details.....Please...... Hope to see this one at the Deer Classic along with many others that have been posted over the last couple months.
bigshock.gif

My goodness, I don't even think I have dreamed of killing a hog that big. What can you say, he has it all: mass, tine length, just an awesome frame, multiple drop-tines, stickers and long beams that swoop down. Some may not believe me but if this buck was with a new world record typical I would shot this amazing non-typical. I absolutely love huge non-typical with huge typical frames and he sure is one! Can't beat a Boone & Crocket typical frame with 50 plus inches of non-typical antler. WOW, if I ever kill a buck like that it will take at least 3 years for the smile to wear off my face! Unbelievable, hope to get to see one that revials that one in the future. Big non-typicals are rare finds, I've seen some huge typicals while hunting but never a huge non-typical. Congrats to however killed that awesome specimen of a buck!

I know what I am going to dream about tonight!!!
30571-green1.gif

What a beautiful animal! It's amazing that there is whitetail out there that are of that caliber. Why can't any big, dumb ones walk in front of my stick-n-string?
wall.gif

Congrats on a great trophy buck!

Sorry the story of this deer has not been posted yet because I was not the hunter that shot the deer just the person who had the picture that Shredder posted. I haven't been able to get the hunters acount of the hunt. I do not want to post false info. The man has been very busy. Thank you

Top Bottom