Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

big mistake

dirtnap2

I made a huge mistake on guessing this deers score. I got video of him this summer and everyone that i showed it to agreed that he would be in the 180's but now i am thinking he might be in the 160's?????
PICT0422.jpg

PICT0252.jpg

PICT0421.jpg

Velvet will generally make a deer look 20 to 30 percent larger than it is so if you take 20 percent of 180 you get 144 and I would say that is about right on for score. :way:

i would agree with the 150 guess but i am sure he is over 140 and 130. either way i was shocked at how much he lost. good deer for next year since im tagged out.

150ish. Decent tine length, decent beams, good width, but he looks pretty thin. He could turn into a hammer if he makes it. Next year he might be the 180 your looking for

Are those Stealth cams really that bad? I've never owned one, but i can't believe the ir would be lacking such detail. It would be pretty hard to even identify a certain buck.

This is just my opinion, but you are all crazy if you think that deer only scores in the 30's or for that fact even 40's. He is a solid 150 if not more. Good tine length, great main beams, prob 19 wide. One side does not have much mass but the other has very good mass. I am talking gross score also, not net, but even net he would get close to 150. Again, my opinion, you all have yours, I have mine. :D

This is just my opinion, but you are all crazy if you think that deer only scores in the 30's or for that fact even 40's. He is a solid 150 if not more. Good tine length, great main beams, prob 19 wide. One side does not have much mass but the other has very good mass. I am talking gross score also, not net, but even net he would get close to 150. Again, my opinion, you all have yours, I have mine. :D

For the sake of comparing, what numbers bring you to fiddy?

you can't really say that since you didn't see the deer in velvet, i understand he is not 180 i said so earlier. there were many people I showed the video to that agreed they too thought he was a booner. these people have shot many big deer and have also scored many deer. he really just lost a ton from velvet

Top Bottom