Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Big one taken in Jasper county

BWHUNTER

I had a buddy just call and tell me that somebody shot a big one west of Baxter.I guess the guy had it uptown showing people,i think he said it had 29 points. Anybody heard of it yet?

I've heard about a 33 pointer in Jasper county and should have pics by the end of the week.... We'll see...

I just had a guy tell me about one shot in that area. He claims it green scored 270"
bigshock.gif
This is unconfirmed at this point, but I just heard it this morning.

Would someone please post a photo of the hog in here and what is PMA? I would like to know what it is before I join. Thanks
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
what is PMA? I would like to know what it is before I join. Thanks
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

If a person is a serious deer hunter then the PMA is for you.

The PMA Forum has some of the most knowledgeable deer hunters in the state of Iowa and several surrounding states as members. PMA members share hunting strategies and post photo’s and stories of some of the biggest deer harvested. You can read and view more successful deer hunting stories in the PMA than you will fine in all the magazines. In the PMA we have down to earth guys and gals who like to hunt and are good at it. And they are willing to share their experiences with other PMA members.

Money well spent IMO.
waytogo.gif

Top Bottom