Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Big One!

Correction:
Shot north of the Decorah..that is my photo! I was the photographer on scene.

That is a Winneshiek county buck!

Check out Northeast Iowa Whitetail Properties on Facebook or Iowa Whitetail Classic for more photos! :D

Correction: Shot north of the Decorah..that is my photo! I was the photographer on scene. That is a Winneshiek county buck! Check out Northeast Iowa Whitetail Properties on Facebook or Iowa Whitetail Classic for more photos! :D

Sweet congrats to the hunter! I got a text saying Decatur Co. I'll fix it.

When is the story coming out on this deer Hide-the-Hippy? I am from Winneshiek County and have been anxious to hear the details since I saw the pic on facebook this morning. Congrats to Kyle on a great buck and thats awesome for you to have the opportunity to take pictures of the giant.

It was shot north of Decorah on private ground.

Gross 244"
Net 239"
23 countable points with some broke off

Many trail camera photos of it...only shot down the road from a 190 class deer that was taken earlier this year!

It was shot north of Decorah on private ground.

Gross 244"
Net 239"
23 countable points with some broke off

Many trail camera photos of it...only shot down the road from a 190 class deer that was taken earlier this year!

Yup definitely very close to where I'm hunting. Congrats to Kyle

do you have any pics of the 190 class deer or a description i have been hunting that area and had trail cam pictures of a stud on regular basis until late september and none since

Awesome deer! Congrats to the hunter! And he's even smiling, makes the picture look a lot better!

Awesome deer! Congrats to the hunter! And he's even smiling, makes the picture look a lot better!

I agree, prefer it over the stoic expression . He seems like he obviously grateful for the Deer and truly enjoys the hunt. Makes you want to go up and shake his hand and ask for details of the hunt. Plus, his expression seems to state , " it sureee isssshh cold out here". hahaha

Looks like his bucks hes harvested in the past have had some questions about legality with them ? not trying to stir the pot but have heard storys and his facebook seems to point that direction too

Top Bottom