Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bigfoot!

This is why you don't mix drugs and guns. Probably an old timer who smoked the peace pipe before heading out that morning.

Oh boy that's some of my stomping grounds lol i bet if run into bigfoot ill try to communicate by smacking trees or something lol

With all the bigfoot crap- with millions of trail cams out there- wouldn't someone got a picture of one by now??!?!

Sligh1 said:
With all the bigfoot crap- with millions of trail cams out there- wouldn't someone got a picture of one by now??!?!

Hah, I've heard of a guy in Eastern Iowa that had a trail camera "Ruined by Bigfoot". I read a post about it a while back. I feel bad for you eastern Iowa guys! If it was big foot I'd unload at it then go get my truck run it over a few times.

Bigfoot exist. You non believers are nuts.

I have seen it many times at different locations. It can crush close to 15 cars in no time.

If there was such a thing it would have been proven by now, and if you ever do "see" one shoot it! Then there will be no doubt, and just to prove there isnt such a thing, with all the hunting, shed hunting, and mushroom hunting that goes on all across the country, WHY HASNT ONE EVER BEEN FOUND DEAD? people just dont think and when they cant see to well in dark woods they think its something paranormal, wake up people the sounds are coyotes, the shadows are people, deer, coyotes, birds and so on so on

Several years ago, the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service was petitioned to list Bigfoot as an endangered species. I got to see the petition (from the 80s I think) when I started working here 8 years ago. It was AWESOME! Of course, we dednied the petition, but reading it on its merits, alone, a biologist could make a case for listing them. I've tried to get my hands on that petition so I can have it in my files. One of my all-time favorites!

LOL musta found some magic mushrooms that mornin. :D
I wonder if this BFRO group will pay for all the cams I've bought recently if I tell them I'm settin em up for bigfeets :confused:

I'm gonna play devils advocate for a minute...... I for one don't doubt that there is something out there. It doesn't seem impossible to me. I can understand that there should be some hard evidence of one if they do exist, but if the population is EXTREMELY small then the fact that no dead ones have ever been encountered doesn't seem strange. Also the fact that there are no trail camera pics wouldn't seem too strange either. And maybe they are extremely smart, hence the reason they are rarely seen and never for long enough to be documented in any way. Idk, my gut feeling leans toward them not being real, but if hard evidence of one ever showed up that proved them to be legit, I really wouldn't be overly surprised. Real or not, that story is enough to give me the heeby geebies when I'm out in the dark woods alone though......

If there are Bigfoot in Iowa, that would be a good place for one to hide. Looks pretty "Squatchie" to me! :D

I'm gonna play devils advocate for a minute...... I for one don't doubt that there is something out there. It doesn't seem impossible to me. I can understand that there should be some hard evidence of one if they do exist, but if the population is EXTREMELY small then the fact that no dead ones have ever been encountered doesn't seem strange. Also the fact that there are no trail camera pics wouldn't seem too strange either. And maybe they are extremely smart, hence the reason they are rarely seen and never for long enough to be documented in any way. Idk, my gut feeling leans toward them not being real, but if hard evidence of one ever showed up that proved them to be legit, I really wouldn't be overly surprised. Real or not, that story is enough to give me the heeby geebies when I'm out in the dark woods alone though......

Well said, Lyon! The biologist in me who has spent most of my life studying evolution and watching new species being discovered every day (new leopard frog in New York City, recently) and species long thought extinct rediscovered (coelacanth off the coast of India/Africa) can't rule out the possibility! Every time I hike into the forests out here and here leaves crunching in close proximity, I get the heebie geebies!

So you guys are saying they are smart enough to never for sure be seen? They are smart enough to hide there poop? They are smart enough to sense there is a camera up in a tree somewhere? There is no hard evidence and new species being discovered, look at what is being discovered frogs and fish and birds yes but nothing points to a 800 pound human form creature, there is to many humans in the woods everyday if they existed one would have been shot by now, and i bet if they are real that there young are not that smart right off the bat they would blow there cover and be seen or shot

Top Bottom